Friday, January 7, 2011

New Book Sale Finds

Hello! I went out today for some errands, and was glad to find out that I will be passing a mall along the way. So , I merrily asked the lady guard what bookstores are available inside and she said that there's only 1, and it is Book Sale. 

So I went in and my eyes just gaped on two shelves containing YA fiction books. Wow! So, even though my budget was at risk here, I checked out the books and I found several interesting titles. Though I love paperback because of book covers, what's available there are hardbound books for price range of P125 ~ P165 (hey! I'm talking about YA Fiction books, okay?). And these are my finds: 


This again made my day today. I have added 2 books in my bookshelf for future read. Also, I went to Power Books again seems like everyday I go there! , and found the gift of my brother to me on the stands. I have informed you about it in my homepage, it's pasted on the right side, you can't missed it on The Book Elf. And lo! I have taken that thing for granted and it cost him P150!  I think I better promote it. It is a big help to hold your book with just 1 hand and flex the pages to desired flatness ho ho! that's a bit exaggeration! I will not be using it on my paperback books because I hate crease on the bounded area, but I can use it on my hardbound books. You can try it out too ,again, another free advertisement! and see for yourself. The clerk said they come in sizes.


Book Thingy

My book thingy is a a bit oversize on my thumb but I can still utilize it. And I can't complain because it was a gift! :)

~ back to homepage ~

1 comment: